Employee Retirement Plans
Whether you are self-employed or the owner of a small business, there is a wide range of retirement plans designed to meet your specific needs. All of these retirement plans can help you save money for retirement while potentially providing tax advantages.
AccountsIndividuals & FamiliesIndividualJoint(JTWROS)Joint(TIC)
Retirement & IRAsTraditional IRAROTH IRASEP IRARollover IRA401(k) and 403(b) Rollovers
Trust, Estate & CharitableGalleon Flagship TrustGalleon Flagship EstateCharitable Equity Opportunities (CEO)
Education & Custodial529 PlansCustodialEducation Savings
Special Purpose Accounts Impact InvestingGreen PortfoliosHedge FundsMedical
Businesses & CorporationsCorporationPartnershipLimited Liability CompanyEmployee Retirement PlansGeneral Business Investing
Professional AccountsAdvisersInstitutionalMoney Management
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.