Whether your not sure which type of retirement plan to offer your employees, or you’re looking for additional support and advice on your existing plan, our Retirement Plan Administration services provides ongoing support for SEP IRAs, Simple IRA, and Small Business 401(k) plans. We provide a deep and broad analysis of your employee base, and recommend the best type of plan. We also provide professional advice and account management for individual employees, and provide them with free consulting services for their external accounts.
Retirement Plan Administration
Offering a retirement plan helps you attract and retain qualified employees. It’s a smart way to level the professional playing field between your small business and larger companies. A sound retirement plan can help you attract talented people in today’s challenging job market; retain valuable employees who want retirement options in their benefits package, and enjoy tax advantages that may be available to you as an employer.
Contact us to learn more.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.