Our Asset Management Services offers professional management & a sophisticated approach to investing. For individuals, families, and organizations with less than $100,000 in net-worth, we provide a comprehensive asset management program that helps you build your wealth to the next level. Our investment research supports our investment management strategies, allowing us to identify opportunities. We complement these services with dedicated client service, robust execution capabilities, and innovative technologies.
We support individuals, families, and organizations with professional management of a diversified portfolio that might include fixed income, money markets, publicly traded equity, hedge funds, mutual funds, and ETF’s. Each account is managed professionally by Global Advisers. We work together with each client individually to develop a portfolio that is consistent with their financial goals, long-term objectives, and tolerance for risk.
Asset Management at Global Advisers takes a global perspective on investing. We identify opportunities for our clients in ETF’s, Mutual Funds, and other types of securities that align with current political and economic conditions.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.