Adding the Debit Mastercard® to your account is quick and easy. It provides you with the convenience of accessing your account funds anywhere Debit Mastercard® is accepted around the world, and it lets you spend or borrow directly against your account with no monthly minimum payments and no late fees.
Safety and Security
You can authorize transactions, pre-authorize large purchases, and lock or unlock your card right from your phone with our mobile two-factor security authentication.
You can also use Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. These mobile payment solutions let you use a smartphone just as you would the debit card.
Debit Mastercard® Benefits:
- Zero Liability
- Mastercard® ID Theft Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Price Protection
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Priceless Offers & Experiences
- Mastercard® Airport Concierge*
- Mastercard® Travel Services
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Advance
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
Your investment management team can request debit cards be sent to you. Trustees who are also beneficiaries can enroll in the debit card program.
For complete information visit mycardbenefits.com or call Mastercard at 1-800-MASTERCARD
All interest and borrowing activity is through Interactive Brokers LLC. Please see your customer agreement with Interactive Brokers LLC for further details.
Card program marketed and administered by Interactive Brokers LLC, the Program Manager of the Interactive Brokers Debit Mastercard.
- Margin borrowing is only for sophisticated investors with high risk tolerance.
You may lose more than your initial investment.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on USD margin loan balances as of 03/04/19. Interactive Brokers calculates the interest charged on margin loans using the applicable rates for each interest rate tier listed on its website. For additional information on margin loan rates, see ibkr.com/interest.
- Supporting documentation for any claims and statistical information will be provided upon request. Rates obtained on 9/26/17 from Bankrate.com for Low Interest Credit Card regular APR, Average Personal Loan Rates by Credit Rating $10,000 Loan – 3 Year Term and Home Equity Loan Rates in Greenwich CT for $50,000.
- Credit interest rate as of 03/04/2019. USD credit interest is paid at the stated rate on balances over USD 10,000 in securities accounts with NAV exceeding USD 100,000. Accounts with less than 100,000 NAV will receive USD credit interest at rates proportional to the size of the account. For more information, see ibkr.com/interest.
- According to Barron’s Broker Survey 2017: How They Stack Up, March 20, 2017. For complete information, see ibkr.com/info.
Margin loan rates and credit interest rates are subject to change without prior notice.
*Cardholder fees may apply for concierge services