We provide investment management services and products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of clients. Our wealth advisory services include portfolio management, financial counseling, prime brokerage, and other services to high-net-worth individuals, families, businesses, foundations, and endowments.
We work closely with you to develop wealth and investment management strategies that make sense. We then identify investment opportunities to help them reach their objectives. We complement these services with robust execution capabilities and attentive client service.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.