Galleon Select is our account management services for Asset Management clients with total assets over $50,000 US who want professional management of a portfolio that includes fixed income, money markets, publicly traded equity, hedge funds, mutual funds, and ETF’s.
Asset Management for families, individuals, and businesses
We work closely with individuals, families, foundations, and endowments to develop investment management strategies. We then identify investment opportunities to help them reach their objectives. We complement these services with dedicated client service, robust execution capabilities, and innovative technologies.
Galleon Premium Select services include:
As a Galleon Premium Select client at Global Advisers, you get personalized services reserved for our Asset Management investors.
You’ll have exclusive resources available to you, including Global Advisers’ professionals who can help you meet your investment goals and objectives.
Your Asset Manager provides you with an exceptional level of service, and the insights and resources needed to help you achieve your goals.
You’ll have access to these important benefits:
Financial advice from an experienced financial professional through Galleon’s Personal Advisor Services. Our advisors can help you with specific investment questions or provide ongoing advisory and portfolio management services.
Our Asset Management Solutions are designed for U.S. and international individuals , families, and organizations. Each account is managed professionally by Global Advisers. We work together with each client individually to develop a portfolio that is consistent with their financial goals, long-term objectives, and tolerance for risk. When you partner with Global Advisers, your questions help us understand your financial goals, and our answers help you to achieve your long term objectives.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.