Clients with total household assets of more than $100,000 are managed through Galleon Wealth Management, our private client division. Galleon Wealth Management offers a broad range of professional services that integrate our leading investment management capabilities with each client’s needs.
Galleon Wealth Management
When it comes to your wealth, the answers to your questions could be your most valuable asset.
We work closely with high net worth clients to understand their financial goals, and design customized solutions that meet their increasingly complex needs. The result is a long-term wealth management partnership structured around a sound investment strategy that strives to achieve long-term goals that are consistent with your goals and objectives. We then identify investment opportunities to help them reach their objectives. We complement these services with robust execution capabilities, innovative technologies, and dedicated client service. The result is a long-term partnership structured around a sound investment strategy that strives to achieve long-term results that are consistent with your goals & objectives.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.