Helping You Manage the Complex, Multigenerational Challenges of Managing Significant Wealth At Global Advisers, we have extensive experience working with ultra high net worth families who have an extensive range of resources needed to help highly affluent families manage the complex, multigenerational challenges of managing significant wealth.
Family Office Advisory
Our integrated approach to planning includes family issues, wealth transfer, asset protection and location, and business succession planning, with a focus on helping you:
Protect your assets and transfer them efficiently to the next generation and the causes and institutions you support.
Develop strategies that pass down family values as well as family assets.
Access specialized ultra high net worth resources and strategies tailored specifically to your needs and goals.
Maintain family unity across generations, focusing on family mission, governance, conflict management and family endowments.
Ease administration burdens by managing some of the most complex aspects of your life.
Manage wealth with a long-term view and an unwavering focus on your family’s interests.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.