Lifestyle Advisory provides an array of person al consultants in many lifestyle management areas such as Art Advisory, Private Health Advisory, Personal Security, Rare Coins, Collectible Automobiles just to name a few. One your request, we introduce experts who understand the exceptional needs of affluent families and individuals. All experts are vetted by Global Advisers and third-party verification services.
- Aircraft and Finance Advisory
- Automobile Advisory
- Numismatic Advisory
- Personal Shoppers
- Shared Ownership Clubs for Jets, Yachts, Vacation Homes, and Classic Automobiles
- Asset Inventory of Valuable Furnishings
- Confidential Recruitment of Household Staff
- Certified College Admission Counseling
- Personal and Home Security
- Private Health Care Advisory
- Eldercare Advisory
- Private Real Estate Advisory
Services listed are provided by third-parties, and are not affiliated with Global Advisers, LLC. For more information, contact your Investment Management Team
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.