Personalized Estate, Trust, & Financial Planning
Whether you are moving ahead in your career, enjoying retirement or somewhere in between—Global Advisers can help you achieve your financial goals. Planning to purchase a vacation home, fund your children’s or grandchildren’s education, spend your retirement as you’ve dreamed? Together, we can create a personalized wealth management strategy that includes a focused estate,
financial goals. Planning to purchase a vacation home, fund your children’s or grandchildren’s education, spend your retirement as you’ve dreamed? Together, we can create a personalized wealth management strategy that includes a focused estate, trust, and financial plan to help you prepare for a successful financial future. Using a suite of tools that includes goal-specific analysis, your Investment and Wealth Manager will work with you to create a realistic, holistic strategy that integrates the various aspects of your financial life, including your investments and cash management needs. We will also suggest modifications as needed to help keep your goals in reach and your strategy on the right course.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.