What if we told you that altruism is something that needs to be managed? While altruism is one of the keys to a better world, it requires careful planning and intentionally designed strategies. Whether philanthropy is your vocation or your avocation, we devote a substantial amount of time to the service of others with the goal of having a positive impact in the world.
The philanthropic community addresses our most basic needs and underwrites the pursuit of our highest ambitions. Our goal is to assist clients in translating their personal values and family legacies into results-oriented, strategic giving programs to help them achieve their philanthropic goals. We aim to provide a broad range of services designed to help the nonprofit organizations that support our community to refine and implement their strategies. We all have an opportunity to make a positive change in the world.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.