Investment product selection at Global Advisers is based on the firm’s highest conviction of research. Portfolio construction with intentional design is the end-result. Our clients realize that their portfolio choices have an impact on the world. We focus on creating a roadmap to help you accomplish your financial goals and objectives. We adhere to the positive social and/or environmental considerations that you value most.
Our investment management teams formulate ideas from various resources, seeking to add further value through security selection. This leads to our model portfolios, which are underpinned by the firm’s intellectual capital.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.