Are you an independent financial adviser? Global Advisers has a culture of true independence where you, the financial professional, control the journey. Your long-term success is defined by the value you deliver to your clients, and enduring success is often driven by making sure your business efforts are a clear reflection of your personal values.
Global Advisers has a culture of true independence where you, the financial professional, control the journey. Your long-term success is defined by the value you deliver to your clients, and enduring success is often driven by making sure your business efforts are a clear reflection of your personal values.
Unlike all other investment firms that provide a certain level of “payout” based on your total AUM, we have a One-Fee program which allows you to keep 100% of your fees.
This is just one the many ways we demonstrate our ongoing dedication to serving independent financial professionals. We believe clients come first, and we all need the freedom to customize our businesses, our way, to best serve our clients. We are guided by a set of values and Business Principles that determine our course of action when dealing with clients and the public in general.
We offer the best in trading technologies, product selection, and research. And, our account management portal makes it easy for clients to view their accounts. Contact us to learn more and apply.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.