For Institutional clients, we provide an ultra-low-fee platform that includes insights, solutions, and strategies that are intentionally designed to improve your overall efficiency. You gain access to the best trading and research platforms and technologies, innovative research, and a steadfast commitment to our Business Principles. Our goal is to help you achieve a higher level of success through access to a deeply resourced network of investment professionals who take a research-driven approach to uncovering opportunities and risks.
Contact us to learn more
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.