If you’re an independent financial adviser or consultant, and you prefer to focus on building assets vs. managing them, consider our Money Management Program. If you’re a great relationship builder; you love meeting with clients, and providing solutions to their investment and financial needs, and you thrive from the client-advisor relationship, we will work closely with you on portfolio management, asset allocation, and investment strategies.
You’ll keep your clients up-to-date with current global financial news, and updates about their portfolios. We manage the overall investment strategy and monitor for risk and performance regularly. You know that it takes a lot of time to do all of these things well, and if you prefer to have your client’s assets managed professionally by a partner-firm who specializes in portfolio and money management, it will allow you to do what you do best.+
We deliver professionally managed portfolios for your clients based on a multi-metric criteria, which includes their tolerance for risk, investment goals, financial objectives, tax considerations, and suitability. This fulfills your needs as a professional advisor, and your clients financial goals and objectives.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.