If you find yourself spending more than you earn, or more than you what makes you comfortable, you are not alone. You have a good income, you’ve inherited some money, or you are retired and want to enjoy all that life has to offer. We can help by working with you to understand and manage your expenses. We take a long, hard look at your income to debt ratio, and other factors, then we create a strategy tailored to your needs. We also monitor your spending and expenses, and help you understand where you may beed to cut back.
On the other side, you might be someone who isn’t spending enough. Perhaps you’ve been saving your money for years, you have no debt, and you’re in great shape financially, but you’ve been unsure about making that one, special purchase. We work with you to understand how it might affect your overall net-worth, and provide clarity so that you can make a sound decision. Talk to us today to learn more.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.