ARE YOU AND YOUR MONEY ON THE SAME PAGE?
Everyone dreams of a comfortable, secure, and meaningful retirement. This requires a stable income stream, less exposure to financial risks, and being prepared for the unexpected. Your adviser can help you plan for an income stream that can cover both your essential and lifestyle expenses. Your adviser will also help you reduce vulnerability from the unexpected, and help you leave the legacy you desire.
Planning for your retirement goes beyond your future financial needs. Other important factors include your health and well-being, emotional readiness, lifestyle, and personal preferences, all of which require careful planning. Mostly everyone dreams of a comfortable, secure, and meaningful retirement. This requires a stable income stream, less exposure to financial risks, and being prepared for the unexpected. We suggest you begin by envisioning what these factors will look like when you retire.
No Stress Retirement.
Our NoStressRetirement© approach takes the stress out of planning for retirement. Learn how our retirement strategies helped others to live life on their terms.
- In retirement
- Near retirement (less than 10 years away)
- Far from retirement (10 or more years away)
Choose and organize your accounts
- Retirement account types
- Tips to organize your accounts
- Should I consolidate accounts?
Maximize your savings
- Are my savings going to last throughout my retirement?
- What is the most I can contribute?
- How can I save more with all my other financial obligations?
Manage your investments
- Do I have the right asset allocation?
- How can I plan my retirement income?
- Should I make changes to my investment plan in today’s market?
- What should I do with the employer stock in my retirement plan?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
Define your expectations
- When can I retire?
- I’m retired — now what?
- How should I handle my parents’ and my children’s financial needs?
Retirement income and expenses
- What should I do if my income and expenses don’t match up after I retire?
- How can I plan for health care costs?
- What are my Required Minimum Distributions?
- When should I take Social Security?
Common retirement risks
- I’ve lost money – now what?
- Is my tax strategy working for or against me?
- What if I outlive my savings?
- Do I have adequate health care?
- How can I prepare for unexpected events?