Global Advisers’ investment and wealth managers may include stocks as part of their ongoing solution to your financial situation when appropriate. When your account is managed, we consider the risks and rewards of investing in stocks, and whether it is consistent with your goals, objectives, and risk tolerance. Your adviser will talk to you about stocks, and explain the risks and potential rewards.
Real Estate and Infrastructure
Asset Allocation ▸
Our wealth and portfolio managers seek to create value through long-term strategic benchmark asset allocations and security selection.
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.