Bonds & Fixed Income
Direct market access to US and European corporate bonds, US government securities, US Municipal bonds, non-US Sovereign bonds in Asia and Europe, fixed income futures and fixed income options.
Bonds and Fixed Income
- Multiple Fixed Income Instruments – multiple fixed income bonds to meet your trading needs. Trade corporate, municipal, or treasury bonds all from a single account and single trading screen.
- Customer Bond Quotes for Trading – Unlike traditional bond platforms, our clients can both see and place bid and offer quotes for US Corporate bonds. Non-marketable limit orders that meet or exceed the existing best quote will be included in the market data platform for other clients to trade.
- Comparable Bonds All in One Place – To help ensure fair pricing and make it easy to compare municipal bonds with similar characteristics, TWS automatically displays a table of comparable bonds for each bond order. You can submit a Request for Quote on any of the presented bonds directly from within this table.
- US Corporate Bonds Scanner – Scan the bond markets on any criteria from bond ratings and coupon rate to a specified convexity range or equity cap using the US Corporate Bonds scanner.
- Smartest Routing with Multiple Bond Market Centers – IB routes to multiple bond market centers including BondDesk, Knight BondPoint, MuniCenter, NYSE Arca Bonds, and Tradeweb. All bond orders are SmartRouted.
- Submit Corporate and Municipal Bond RFQs – Submit a Request for Quote on a bond that has no existing quote, to potentially improve upon an existing quote, or to get a quote for a particular trade size.