Exchange Traded Funds
Diversify your portfolio with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Use our online ETF/Mutual Fund fee comparison tools to get the lowest fees.
exchange traded funds
- Take advantage of short-term fluctuations in the market by trading ETFs just like stocks.
- Invest in a wide range of equity and bond indices on 28 exchanges in 14 countries, including short ETFs and leveraged ETFs.
- Take advantage of greater liquidity through hands-on trading like a stock.
- ETFs are supported in options trading and short selling.
- Enjoy greater transparency through daily reporting of the ETF’s holdings.
ETFs vs Mutual Funds
|Active fund management|
|Lower expense ratios|
|Hands-on intraday trading|
|Financial transparency||Portfolio Holding
|Portfolio Holding Reported
Semiannually or Quarterly
|Dividends reinvested automatically|