If you are seeking income, investment strategies that worked over the last 15 or 20 years may not necessarily work today. History shows that everyone needs to plan for uncertain markets and tap into new opportunities. We leverage our best thinking to help today’s income investors take advantage of the broadening investment landscape, while addressing their tolerance for risk and need for current and future income. Learn how our income strategies and solutions have helped others live life on their terms.
Galleon Flagship Solutions ⚑ Galleon Flagship PlatinumGalleon Flagship GoldGalleon Flagship SelectGalleon Wealth ManagementGalleon Managed Futures
Individuals and FamiliesRetirementSavingsIncomeGrowthInvesting
Businesses and CorporationsBusiness InvestingCash Flow StrategiesRetirement PlansValuation and Risk AnalysisBusiness Planning
Financial ProfessionalsAdvisers and ConsultantsInstitutionsMoney Managers
IRA margin accounts allow trading so the account can be fully invested as well as the ability to trade multiple currencies and multiple currency products, but are subject to the following limitations:
- No cash borrowing (i.e. cannot have a debit balance or short stocks).
- IRA accounts may be opened in any base currency, but when trading in a non-base currency product, a currency trade must be executed first as you cannot borrow currencies.
- Withdrawals are permitted only in USD.*
- No stock or option cross-margining.
- No currency borrowing.
- Futures trading in an IRA margin account is subject to substantially higher margin requirements than in a non-IRA margin account. Margin rates in an IRA margin account may meet or exceed three times the overnight futures margin requirement imposed in a non-IRA margin account.
Customers are advised to consult with their adviser and tax specialist for further details on IRA rules and regulations.
Residents of Canada may not open Individual Retirement Accounts.